Tuesday, November 14, 2006



Here is the Flippo clan during the second halloween party, this is after Zeke got tired of winning contests and took off his robot costume. Judah is still wearing his pumpkin outfit though. We are no longer going to that church anymore, although we will go this weekend to fullfill a nursery obligation and to say goodbye to everyone. Our new church has started and meets on Sunday nights. It is mostly college students but there are a few families. I will be running the web site until they find someone better to do so, so I might take that oppertunity to post Kstate emblems such as the one below. I never listen or watch football but I got to listen to the K state game and it was fabulous! We beat the number 3 ranked team in the nation. I have printed out this emblem (sent to me from my preacher, who is also from KSU) and posted it around my office and building. On one page I wrote "your welcome". No one here likes Texas so they take it pretty well.
Went riding last Saturday out at the lake, good time. Went with Smokey ( retired OU linebacker) who just got a new bike about 2 months ago and has learned to ride rather well in a short time. So after about 10 minutes on the trail, smokey realizes that his peddle is loose and on closer examination he sees that the threads in his crank are stripped and that he can just pull his peddle out by hand. What is funny is that we were just talking about young Brandon's crank falling off. Well he walked back to the truck while I did a loop. We got back early. I told Smokey that he was just peddling too hard, I like to think this cause I did the same thing to a crank of mine many years ago. I am getting more bold with biking and taking more jumps and not slowing down as much for the big downhills. I must say that I am really enjoying this and would go more if I had the time. I look forward to the boys riding someday.
The kids are getting better, Zeke is now still coughing alot but had a better night last night. He was up for a little "Lego missle" game this morning. Lego Missle is where we use a rubber band tied between a chair's leg to shoot a lego made missle at a lego wall or tower. Sometimes we even will stick little lego bob the builder behind the wall to see if he gets blasted or protected, just to make it more personal.
We had another Chinese lesson last night, Zeke did better and recalls a lot more words than last week. He and Mrs Wang read a book together about farm animals, and then pretended to chop trees and shoot each other with some toys. Mrs Wang has skills.

Zeke "I want a paintball gun for christmas"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home