Tuesday, November 07, 2006


Here is a few pics of Zeke's Halloween costume. If you can't tell he is a robot. The red light on the back flashes so that we can see him in the dark. he also had some moving parts but they didn't last long. We went to the apartment party first and won first place, Zeke won a flashing toy. We then ditched that party, cause we had played all the games. We went to the church party and won a huge chocolate bar for most creative costume. The chocolate bar, I took care of (for all the work I put in on the costume). Judah was a pumkin, hopefully we will have a picture of him soon as well.

Here is a pic of the trails out at the lake that I ride, I will try to get some better pics. I purchased a light for my bike so that I can go after dark. The punks are starting to weeny out on me, so I have to go by myself. I admit that I can't always go when they do due to my family coming first. I am thinking about setting up a trip to horizon to meet up with the Wichita people for a little night ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home