Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Here are the future of our society. Brandon (left) and Adam (other) are riding little 50cc dirtbikes. For about 4 days they rode these things most of the night. I got a chance to ride the red one and...wow that was fun. They have 4 gears and a lot of power. My ride was cut short when I rode past the dean (mentioned earlier).

I will be working in the George STreet lab today hopefully putting my machine together. I may do some tapping there as well. below is a picture of the lab with my machine partially assembled. There is a bunch of furniture stacked, this is brandon mill's, he has a lot of stuff for a single young punk.

*

*

*

*

Brent Coppock: (at church) "so Zeke how is that new brother of yours?"

Zeke "Well he is kind of cranky"

Brent laughs

Zeke "its not funny"

*

Zeke on the phone with Grammy yesterday "is this the wal mart lady?"

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger  admin said...

That is a nice picture of the punks. That is exactly how I envisioned them looking like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home