Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Here is Zeke showing Jude how to use the chain cage. What a good big brother! This morning I plan on milling some but I had probably think about working through some math problems which will take up all morning. Man that is a tough class!
I just sold a book I bought at a garage sale on Amazon! I have been selling text books that I dug out of the trash can last year here at school on amazon. Yes it pays to go through the trash, especially here! They cleaned out an upper room next to my office and I dug through the bins for a couple days. I got a printer and gave it to my mother in law. I have to be careful though I am about to push Brandon out of the office with all my junk. He is really gracious but soon he will not have room to sit!
This weekend we are headed home, The plan is that we will be in Mcpherson this weekend and then Angie and the boys will stay all week then I will be back the following weekend to see the Flippo side. While they are gone I will be steam cleaning the carpet and culling the toy population. Zeke's BD and christmas are coming and we need to make room.
Well keep her between the ditches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home