Wednesday, October 04, 2006



I caught Zeke kissing girls in the park! I will have to start the talk with him soon. The talk where I say "girls have cooties stay away from them until further notice". The girl is Katy, she plays in the band and is one of the girls that Angie cooks for on Thursday nights. There are about 5-6 girls that Angie does that for.

things are good here, we slept all night again last night without drugs or even benadril. We even got to bed before 10:00! Good night.

I have a test on Friday in my Math class. we have a temp teacher for a month, he is a great teacher but pretty sarcastic so nobody wants to ask questions or speak up. He has a long indian name so we call him Dr P. I like his style of teaching (minus the sarcasm). Well better get.

Dr P: "Why does mr Flippo look unhappy" (in class)

Mr Flippo "just hungry"

Dr P: "hmmm... me too"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home