Monday, October 02, 2006



Here is the new Flippo wearing the Famous "I'm a Flippo Monster" hat. He is also just laying around not getting a job! Kids are good Zeke is not napping real well, so we put him to bed early and enjoy a quiet evening. I don't get to see him as much that way though, kind of a bummer. For that last 4 nights we have all slept the whole night through (including the little monster). It has been wonderful, at about 7:00-7:30 I look in at Judah and he is jsut wide awake sucking on his fingers. I think him discovering his fingers has been one reason he has slept so well lately. He doesn't need us as much now I guess.

Went riding at Thunderbird yesterday with Matt Roman (punk #1) it was a good time, turn out that they had a race there this morning that was finishing up when we got there. I was kind of hopeing that we could bust through the finish line and get some cheers like I did at the running race in Denver a few years back. No dice, they were pretty much done. Great trail, they added a new technical section that rocks. Someone does a lot of work out there building bridges and planks and digging trails. Good time.

Lanna (our Jordanian neighbor, she is 4) "someday I will have twins and all three of them will not listen to me"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home