Monday, May 15, 2006

Garage sale weekend

So we went garage saleing all morning on Saturday, Angie was very pleased because we came away with 2 big bags of kid clothes for under 5$. I came away with a new mug, some stuff Zeke and I can take apart, and Minnie Pearl's autobiography which I have already started to read. it's not that I am a Minnie Pearl fan it is just that she is not anyone I thought would have an autobiography, I guess everyone wants to write about themselves. I read Leonard Nemoy's autobiography (his second one, not the firstone) so I get a kick out reading biographies of strange people, especially autobiographies since that makes it even more strange. Zeke had fun and played with many toys along the way. I almost purchased a leather ez chair for the lab so that we could take naps and have something to attach wheels to so that I could cruise campus in style, but they wated 30$ and that just went against my upbringing.
Angie loved her mother's day OU hat that Zeke and I got her, I told him that it was a secret but the very moment we seen her he blabbed! I will have to surprise both of them next time.
 Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home