Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Analysis of the Piedmont Pie Festival

The pie festival last weekend was interesting, it was kind of rainy so that was not good. This is a very small town probably (without the Oklahoma city housing additions) about the size of Udal (not real big) but they had this huge Baptist church with a gym. Well anyway we walked around and visited the museum and the town store, and then before we knew it we were walking out into the country. We didn't stay long, didn't have any pie either it was 3 bucks a slice and who knows if it was worth it or not. Although the Piedmont Pie Festival shirts were kind of hard for me to turn down, maybe next year.
We are considering going to the Chinese church that meets at the same time our church meets in the same building. We go to Sunday school and then would go to the Chinese Church, they speak in English, but sometimes maybe I could practice my pu tong hua! I would like at least to know one other language well, Chinese seems to be the one so far. I know a few key phrases in Spanish (big fat loser) but not anywhere close to being fluent. I need to have a Chinese office mate that can't speak English then I would get some learning done!
Well had better go, today I am working on a Robot with 3 swedish wheels, I am going to call it Picard just cause I have a Picard poster head that I will put on it.
Dan
Angie "I love you"
Zeke "yeah doodly doo doodly doo"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home