Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday Cinco

No riding today we have to go to a defense and eat pizza. This morning I took my seat off my bike so that the mile and half to work is a little more exercise, it worked! I couldn't sit and coast. I like the feel of my bike without the seat, I can steer from the rear a little better without the seat getting in my way. I am sure people saw me and thought "oh that poor student got his seat stolen and couldn't afford to replace it"
Well I did my presentation on Escalators yesterday, everyone got applause for their presentation but I got two....(boastful tone). I don't mean to brag but my movie clip on Jacobs ladder was a hit, also the FLASH program that sends people flying off the escalator was popular. What can I say I know what this generation likes. The teacher asked me when I was going to start writing for the simpsons, I am not sure how to take that. So I am done with the multi media class, I just have a controls project to complete now, yesterday my classmates sent me to the teacher to ask questions because they know he likes me better. What can I say I am a big suck up. I am making a micro controller card for him for one of his projects so that pretty much sent me over the top to A status in his class. We have evaluations at the end of every class, when a teacher is not popular then students look forward to this time and make a point to be there with pencils sharp to fill in circles in hopes of making them feel better about the semester. The mood in controls class during evaluations was a serious and therapeutic one to say the least.
Tomorrow I think we are going to a small town nearby and be part of a pie tasting contest, that should be worth writing about.
Well until Monday, keep her between the ditches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home