Tuesday, May 09, 2006

bicuspid trouble

 have a tooth that hurts, this really disturbs me. Every time I go the dentist it hurts so bad, even just a clean. you see I didn't take care of my teeth real well in college or high school so now I am paying the price, I floss and brush now well but the damage is done. I fantasize about dentures, when I go to bed I just plop them babies out into a glass of something minty. No more painful bites, dentist visits, or discolored smiles. My dad says that dentures are painful as well, they gotta be better than this though. I guess I see teeth the same way as hair, if it starts falling out take it all out and be done with it!

I am done with all my classes and projects, now I am busy with all the small stuff I didn't do during the semester. I am trying to get our car and licenses transferred over to Oklahoma, going to be a hassle and probably expensive. I also finished a microcontroller for a prof here, he taught my class and a little brown nosing help now and then.

We are going to have a movie party at our apartment complex outside this weekend and invite all the little kids, I will borrow a projector from the lab and hang a sheet. That should be fun.

until tomorrow.

Dan

1 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger  admin said...

don't worry, I hear the Okie root canalists are much more gentle than the ones in kansas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home