Thursday, May 11, 2006

big party

So tonight was our weekly dinner that we have for our college age friends and we had about 13 people! We cooked hot dogs and hamburgers so it was cheap. It is really neat to see what God is doing with all these people. 5 guys came from my lab which was fun, a few of them are leaving this summer and not coming back, that is the hard thing about school people are always graduating! except for me that is.
Found out today that I have 2 weeks to build a new solar panel for my doc's robot that is being tested in the desert. I have never made a solar panel so it is good experience for me, I am a little worried about the deadline though. I really am not into all nighters like these guys do, I can do it but I am shot for the next few days. If anyone cares the solar panel will be about 30X35 inches and have 6 strings of cells giving me a wopping 16 volts at 6 amps a little over 100 watts. I am just learning all this so don't be impresed, the solar panel that is on the robot now was made by undergrads and we all know how shoddy that can be!
 
daddy "without a muffler a car would be loud"
zeke "what about tooties?"
daddy "you need a muffler for your tooties?"
zeke "noooo that would be scratchy!"
 
till tomorrow.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home