Monday, April 24, 2006

The Maverick

Well it was 89ner days here in Norman this last weekend. Can't say I know what 89 means, something to do with the land rush where a bunch of people cheated and we named our school mascot after them. it's a crazy world. James Garner was here for the festivities, he was the parade chief. turns out that he was a OU alum. Well they dedicated a park and statue to him, I saw the back of his head in the parade. The parade was normal norman fashion, long with lots of candy and a little slow with lots of gaps. Good free fun though for Zeker.
I went riding again with the young punk guys. They are getting alot faster than me, I think I was a little timid for some reason. We still had a few slower guys so I wasn't the slowest one at least. I think we are going to try to enter the all night race with cut off sleeve hawain shirts for jerseys.
Zeke had a dream last night kind of strange. something about a red lady and a dark lady stuck on a fan like peanuts and gum. I would like someone to analyze that one! He had a dream a while back about a robotic cow that was in his bed. I liked that one.
Finals is here and I have a couple projects to do. One project is a presentation on esacalators, I have to write some simulations in FLASH for it. I will add those to the web site soon.
well keep her between the ditches
Dan

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger  admin said...

dan I agree with your sense of fashion. you cannot go wrong with hawaiian. When and where is this all night race that you speak of?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home