Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Flippo Song

Since I am not wanting to work on my project and my sister is hounding me to post the lyrics to the flippo song...well that is what I will do. This is a song Zeke, Angie and I wrote. A lot of it is born out of the emotional trauma that We the Flippos have endured. 
 
F.L.I.P.P.O
That is my name
everybody knows
Flippo
 
may sound funny 
I suspect
but you better say
it with respect
Flippo...
 
chorus
Got that name from my Pa
he got it down in Arkansas
Flippo
 
it is spelled the way it sounds
but I always have to spell it out
Flippo
 
no I am not a dolphin or a clown
and your not the first to try that joke out
Flippo
 
Chorus again
 
Well there it is, it has a groovin bluegrass riff to it. maybe someday I will go to River and get it recorded. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home