Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Day 3 of Solar Panel

I am looking for an affordable honeycomb core fiberglass panel! very frustrating, all these vendors that don't call you back, what kind of service is that? it reminds me of Kazakhstan and the snail paced service there. We are ordering solar cells today, 600$+ of them. Solar cells have come a long way lately, the best I could find are about 27% eff. That may not sound good but it is a lot better than it used to be, I even heard of a company that had 35% but I don't think you could buy them and the 27% cells are way out of our reach financially plus there is a 5K$ min order. I came in last night to work for an hour while Angie sewed her dress she wants done for this weekend, we are headed home. Her old small group is throwing her another baby shower, I don't mind, more stuff we don't have to buy. I probably will have to take some work home with me to do there, we are leaving Zeke with Grammy for the first part of the week for a little break. I was hoping to rest a lot but it looks like I will be here in the office most of that time.
Well gotta go engineer something. Keep her between the ditches and your entropy low.
Dan

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger FLIPPY said...

hey uncle danny!! its hayley!!! your favorite little niece!!!!!! lol. yeah well just wanted to see how you guys were doin! oh and by the way hows zeke's helicopter? lol. ttyl
Love Ya Lotz!
~hayley~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home