Friday, August 17, 2007

Zeke quotes

We had some good Zeke quotes while on vacation

"can we come out of here (gas station) with slushies in our hands?"

"the tornado has already been here" Zeke after visiting aunt kathy's bedroom

"nice glasses daddy" after seeing my retro chips glasses

mommy "Zeke do not put you feet on the table"
Zeke "short term memory loss"

I am now working on an amp for my sensor, I get to use a circuit board printer available to us in a different lab. it is turning out pretty well, I still have a lot to learn about soldering nice neat joints. I have a huge amount of little things to get done on the machine, we shall see. On monday I start TA'ing for intro to computing class, I am not real excited about this. It means I have to run two help sessions and grade 80 homeworks a week. blah blah blah, but you know it is still better than cessna!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home