Wednesday, July 18, 2007

buhler...buhler....

So Angie spent the day at work with me, and even went to class with me. Show commented on how lifeless my students are and how they just sit there with looks of painful boredom etched into there faces. I don't know what to do different, maybe yell at the top of my lungs every 20 seconds or so. I don't think that the boredom thing is all my fault since they showed no signs of life during the silo video either and we all know how exciting that is.
The summer class is almost over with the Final being next Friday. I will write the final next week and I plan on it being a hard test for them.
I passed a Chinese guy riding the other night and I hear him say
"ohhh soo strong" I laughed and thought that I had better get to know such a wise individual. His name is Ai Fa, I translate his name as "loves umbrellas" but probably it means something else since my Chinese is not that great. I told him that I live in 114-C and he says "oh this world is so small I also live in 114" turns out this guy is my new neighbor living upstairs and across the breezeway. He has a daughter that is 2 years old, we met her last night. There are alos other neighbors upstairs that are not as friendly, we will wear them down though.
Angie will head back to Kansas thursday night and then back on Friday. I will see them over the weekend then they will head back out on Monday to go to Branson with my sister Kathy. I hope that that is not a bad week for them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home