Wednesday, August 15, 2007

sorry,, bad blogger

I have been away, long away.
We went to wisconsin, it was a long way to go but the boys did well and anytime with the Flippo's is entertaining. We rented a car for the trip (Ford Fusion) for gas mileage and no worries, it worked out well. Especially since when we returned the ac went out on the Jeep (fixed now), would have been really hot coming home without AC.
We got home to a house of mold, we left the AC on to prevent this but that was not enough. We called maintenance and they came and cleaned part of it up (not real motivated, that comes with a government run establishment) so Angie and I took everything out and Angie bleached it all and then we washed everything (in the kitchen) and put it back. We were a little disappointed in housings lack of effort in this, but like I said it is government run. It is this concept which makes me cringe at the sound of government run health care.
Also when we got back my laptop (really my bosses old mac) starting acting up, it now sits in my office not able to move. it is on permanent bed rest due to its dimensia when handled and bent. So we are praying for a new laptop. There is new hope for the MSC contracting position, it is still a maybe. We are hoping for that, it would be 10-20 hours extra a week for a whole lotta moola and good resume filler.
Judah is now walking, still not sleeping real well.
Zeke is starting to read. "Zeke sat on Cat" it is neat to watch his mind sound out the words. I am looking forward to the day when he can read to me while I drink a bottle!
The students are back and really pesky. traffic is bad again. Maybe I will talk matt into calling in a bomb scare so that I can ride home without running into anyone.
We have a new guy in our group, his name is Tim. not to be confused with old Tim. new tim is working on wheelchairs designs, I got to ride one the other day and it had some real pick up, I smashed my knee into the table.
more later, better get this out before the computer crashes.

I did get a chance to take my family to a water park and got to ride the lazy river, I love lazy rivers and hope to have one around my house in the country someday. you could take bb guns with you and shoot at tagets slong the way, also have a dinner tube for dinner on the river and a TV tube for watching movies on the river. Maybe I will make it go past a parking lot sothat any visitors have to take the LZR to my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home