Tuesday, July 24, 2007

All alone again.

Angie and the kids are in Branson with my sister. I think Angie is going to need some time alone after that trip for sure. You know that it is bad when your wife calls to ask that you pray for her and you hear kids screaming in the background. On the way they ran into some rain and had to pull over, Zeke melted and was scared. I wonder if my sister has regretted asking them to come along yet. I talked to Zeke last night and he really liked the fireworks they had and the rides he had been on already. I couldn't understand all of it but there were several exploding sounds that he made.

Matt and I went over to Oner's house last night to watch "the shooter" pretty good movie, pretty clean other than violence.
I took the Jeep in this morning to get the front end looked at and several other things, I am expecting a pretty big bill. I did happen to pick up some brochures of the new jeeps out, really cool. I didn't stand around long cause you know how the salesmen smell people like me and hone in.

Zeke "God bless slushies"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home