Friday, August 24, 2007

still here

Mat's laptop went down in flames yesterday with a noise that sounded like a dying bird. He is still trying to get the data back but a black day indeed. Doc went out and bought us a 500 Gig backup hard drive for us to back up everything weekly. I am trying that now, but it keeps giving me errors. And 50 gigs of memory takes a while to go through a USB port!
I brought in "it's a mad mad mad mad mad world" today for us to start watching over lunch everyday, I think mat and Tim would like it.
Spent all yesterday morning looking for bevel gears the right size, kind of gave up and looked on ebay and found some for 20$ what a time to be alive. Maybe I will buy our next kid on ebay?
Angie's back is hurting again, she is going to try to start cross training a little and bike in lieu of run somedays. She biked about 10 miles this morning, which is pretty good for someone not used to a bike I would say.

Zeke and I had a dart gun fight before everyone came over last night and I scored a good crotch shot on him which we thought was funny, I don't know why guys think that is so funny? but we laughed about it and then when all the guests came over for thursday night dinner zeke said "Daddy shot me in the pee pee". Angie wanted me to do something, but I couldn't the comment was already made. Good one Zeke, your day is coming my friend may your kids bring you such joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home