Friday, June 22, 2007

tired and looking forward to tomorrow

Tomorrow I will ride with some friends to Wichita and Angie will pick me up, we will go to medicine lodge for a birthday party then back to Oklahoma. I really miss them.
I showed the silo video in class the other day, they weren't as entertained with it as I had hoped. one international student asked what a silo was. it was a stretch but I tied the video into the lecture that day (equilibrium of forces in a static body). I was disappointed at their lack of response..... kids these days ... no soul.
Class is going well, the week is almost over. I am post cooking my strain gages right now and will wire them up later on to test to see if this force torque sensor will work or not. if it works that will be good progress for the week.
Matt and I went to see Oceans 13 last night, really good. I never saw the 2nd one but I liked this one.
Right now as my gages are cooking I am working on a web site for my church, I would to make it all one FLASH program, we will see. I am realizing that it is more difficult than I thought I may have to scale down my ideas.
Dusty has been working her little motors off, I have her vacuuming twice a day. I either will have really clean carpets or all the strands will be sucked out in which case it will resemble my bald head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home