Friday, March 02, 2007

Watching like God does.








So we went to Bartlesville Oklahoma to see my niece perform (she is in a travelling group) It was pretty loud so Judah and I went to the cry room and watched everyone which I must say turned out to be rather entertaining. The "young" people would come by and look at themselves in the mirror (it was a one way mirror) and check themselves out. Most is not all of the people were on my nieces traveling team. I was so entertained that I started taking pictures. I got better at catching them in the act but I missed quite a few. There was one guy who loved to see himself in the mirror, he returned several times I call him "frosty" cause of his highlights. Here are some pictures. I think a movie would have captured more, maybe I will do that next time. Right now I am sitting on the couch in the lab a little burned out on school.... actually I think it is just that I am really tired. Our little darling baby will not sleep and it has been several months since I got a full nights sleep, it is starting to take its toll.
Next Thursday I am going to go get a tooth extracted, I will be put out for this which I am thankful for. Angie will have to drive me home and take care of the kids while I catch up on all the sleep that I have been missing. Mom dad you guys are welcome to come help if you want.
Well have to go to the bathroom.
DAn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home