Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Been a while

Sorry that I haven't been here for a while, Judah is still not sleeping well and things at work have ramped up some. I am still working on the J box and have designed and milled my own circuit board. A first for me. I am really enjoying it. Church is going well also, we really love our new community.
I am going to the 12 miles of hell race this sunday morning (our church meets on Sunday night) with Matt. he has never raced before so that should be fun. I am looking forward to having a 2-3 ride if nothing else. I really doubt that I will be competition for anyone, I may race Matt. I was thinking about bringing a rope along so that he could pull me through it. There is a 6 hour race in Norman on April 1st that I think everyone from Wichita should come for. We will tailgate and have a good time.
The other day we were eating at a restaurant with my sister and her family and Zeke out of nowhere says (very loudly) "We don't play paintball naked", I am not sure where he got this, but my sister sure got a kick out of it.
well will try harder, I don't want to lose any of my loyal fans.
Dan

1 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger Paul and Julie said...

hmmm, me thinks naked paintball might hurt badly!!!! He must have heard you talking about it Dan, I'm sure naked paintball was something you've talked about at some point, right?

Hey, good luck at the race this weekend. Wish I could make it, since this is the last year and all. Just don't win this award: www.12milesofhell.com/bigbawls.htm

Have a great time!!

Paul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home