Friday, February 09, 2007

Fortune

"You shouldn't overspend at the moment. Frugality is important" Fortune Cookie

This doesn't make any mention of dental bills? I go next week for another appointment at the oral surgeon to talk about getting a tooth pulled, a very expensive tooth. I am trying hard to have a good attitude about this, I mean there are several guys I know that deal with cerebral palsy and M.S. so really things could be a lot worse. but at the same time I think about the items I could have purchased with the money that I spent on that tooth that is coming out. Angie says it is God's money and if that is the way he wants to spend it then amen...... That is a good perspective but one that I pass in and out of on my way to thinking "I could have gotten a really cool bike for that money!" Oh well, maybe I can get them to save it for me and I will put it on a ring or necklace or something. Maybe I will install it on my thumbdrive!! or maybe my bike to remind me how I spent that money.
Judah was up a lot last night, Zeke got up early with a fever. We are dragging but not doing bad.
Stay tuned, more dental stories to come I am sure.

3 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Rishona said...

Isn't there a LEMON LAW for teeth somewhere on the books? Or maybe that tooth model has been recalled recently. I am glad that I am not the one who busted that tooth.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Rishona said...

You should also look up the KalHaven trail here in Michigan. It used to be a railroad track and now it is a trail across many a property and farm. THere are advertisements for the farms on the back of barns and such. It also charges money to ride the trail. Otherwise your trail looks very impressive for only a few days work.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Flippo said...

Thanks Scott, It will be a while before I can work on it again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home