Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Bad Baby

Our littlest darling has been staying up at night, we think because of constipation or maybe teething? So we feed him prunes and ambisol to cover both. Zeke is now choosing to sleep on the floor for some reason? Any child psychologist out there that can tell us why? He seems to sleep better, maybe I should take his bed away?
it is cold here and it is raining.
I got my new BMX helmet in the mail, it is deep red and fairly obnoxious. I was wearing it around the house last night, angie couldn't take it and took it off. I should be saving for these bike races coming up.
Not really much to write about.....

3 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Paul and Julie said...

hey Dan, Paul Hamby here. I'm not a psychologist as you know, I can tell you that Preston (6) went thru a phase where he wanted to sleep under his bed. Then of course Kellyn (4) wanted to sleep under there too since they share bunk beds. I remember as a kid sleeping on the floor had no ill effects, but now i can't imagine sleeping on the floor. I've enjoyed reading your blog about the trails your building at the Rocco Ranch and was curious where it is? I was thinking they lived around Nickerson cause I went to school with Angie and Valerie. Have a good day!

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Flippo said...

Hey Paul
Thanks for the input.. I agree I can't stand the thought of sleeping on the floor.... I can barely get off the floor when I play with my kids.
The Roccos live near Lindsborg/McPherson. it is about an hour away from Wichita. Sometime this spring maybe you can join us all riding out there, I would like your opinion on it.
Thanks for commenting. makes me feel like there are people out there reading this.
You going to 12 MOH race?

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Paul and Julie said...

hey Dan, I won't be going to 12MOH, unfortunately, just too much going on right now. I hear this year is the last one forever. Now that you're closer, are you going? if so, make sure you take lots of pictures and strap a video camera to your head and take lots of footage. Also, a full race report is expected :) Take care. See ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home