Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Going Dental

Here I am sitting in the Dental Chair taking a floride treatment. I don't know if your dentist does this or not but they spray this foam nasty on a piece of plastic and make you gag on it for a minute. come to think of it this is the most pleasant part of the time in the chair. I have to go back today to fix a filling that fell out (I need to talk to the better business people) in tooth #2, I am starting to know my teeth pretty well. #2 resides in the upper right side far back. The filling coming out is why I can't have any cold/heat back there or sugar, but it is the other side of my mouth that I can't chew on (due to #19 cracking). When I eat it is a mental exercise trying to figure out where the food goes to not cause pain. I have an aunt that drove down to Mexico one year and paid 600$ to have the dentallios grind all her teeth down and put caps on. I think I had rather get put out and have them pulled. Then get some dentures installed with a radio, maybe I could get Wi-Fi on my tooth and have it read brail email to my tongue? All good ideas. Anyone getting tired of me talking about my teeth?
Angie and I are giving cards to each other for Valentines day, I made mine in the machine shop. and it will be one to remember!
Well I need to do alot of things today, I worked out this morning and feel pretty good. I am back down to o162 which I haven't seen since China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home