Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Nothing much to report

Say hello to our new vacuum. We have been looking for a smaller vacuum for our smaller apartment. We have taken several home only to return them, they are a challenge getting them back in the box. I don't know what to think of this return policy of wal marts. Seems like cheating to me, I guess we are the generation that cannot commit. We also have a jumper box and several other things to take back, I don't think we are going to keep the new DVD player for the car (our computer is skipping more and more) because it skips and is a little cheap looking.
Anyway we are still here still alive. Judah is having some sort of intestinal problem where he is crabby, this morning I brought his knees up to his chest and he went right to sleep. I should be a pediatrician. Hope that you are all having a good day and staying warm, we hear that there is more weather on the way for us. only a little more than a month left in the depressing part of winter, March is not depressing at least should not be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home