Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Where's the love?

Why is no-one commenting anymore? I realize this may sound insecure but I need feedback!
"Maybe your not funny anymore" Angie
We are heading back to Kansas tomorrow night, I will be doing more trail maintenance on the Rocco Ranch trail with my brother in law. I am hoping that he picks up the telephone poles on the way so that we can make some bridges! I think we might bust out the bobcat and the power trimmers! Mr Rocco has some big (20 ft diameter) grain bins we are trying to think of ways to use that on the trail. I don't know how we would get them anywhere other than rolling them on edge with the tractor (which would definitely warrant another you-tube video). I was thinking of cutting two doors in one side and have a rider ride in, bank off the edge (with some fill dirt to make a bank) and then back out the other door going the opposite direction. Let's see the tour-de-lizard people beat that one! We could also build dirt up on either side and go over the top, and then also drop in through a top hole and out the side!! We could also cut a hole in the top side and have a bank ramp inside all the way around like a corkscrew! if we do get it on its side then we could ride inside and roll around the farm! man what good ideas. If I could do this for a living.

3 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger expatAaron said...

I've been trying to download my email for over 3 hours. That's why I don't have time to comment. And every day that I can't means that there is just more piling up. Having to repair 8 cables stretching across the Pacific Ocean 2 miles beneath the surface with boats and wenches doesn't sound like very good technology to me. Can you work on this problem next?

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Flippo said...

Did you know that Arther C Clark came up with the idea of satellite coverage over the whole planet? He even wrote something about the idea that would have made him a trillionair.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger TheHappyNeills said...

hello from the neills. we faithfully read your blog although we've never commented because we didn't have a log-in account thing. now that we have our own blog i guess that gives us an automatic in. for the record...we get our kicks often by reading your blog.

thehappyneills.blogspot.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home