Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Here we are at the mall, Zeke is taking his first ride. He liked it, he smiled most of the time. Judah on the other hand didn't like not going and fill his pants for mommy to clean without wipes (we forgot them and had to use taco mayo napkins that were wet). We haave a hard time finding stuff for Zeke to do inside when it is cold. We go to the museum alot and we are thinking about signing Zeke up for Karate or some sort of gymnastics. He needs some big fat coach to yell at him while he runs laps...ah childhood memories. I finished my last class for the semester, actually it is my last required class. I may still take one next fall. I have a final to take tomorrow and one to give as well. Finals are something that prove "it is better to give than to take". Also I am meeting with some guy next week to discuss me doing some drawings for him for hire. He has some sort of exercise machine that he wants to mass produce but needs drawings for it. It is time to once again pull out those Cessna skills and do some paperwork!
I went riding twice this last weekend, thanks to my wonderful wife. I took a bad crash off of a plank bridge. I knew that I was going too fast and couldn't make the turn so I bunny hopped it and was trying desperately to clear the oncoming stump (which I am not sure I did or not, all kind of fuzzy). Well anyway I plowed the ground with my shoulder and Matt got a great view of it. We both agree that we need to install cameras for such times. I have some great ideas for the Rocco ranch trail ride that I am going to work on during Christmas. Well see you soon.

Zeke "mommy I am thirsty my belly says (low voice) 'I am thirsty'"

Zeke "smell this"(sticks out finger)
daddy "mm what is it?"
Zeke "ear (wax) and nose (booger) together)

3 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you getting pretty old to still be taking headers off your bike? You better be careful - people won't know whether it's an injury or early Alzheimer's...

Come and post something on our blog, Flippo!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Rishona said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Rishona said...

Do you still have that bike from the mid 90's. Or have you bought an expensive one. I thought you were going to make your own carbonfiber bike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home