Thursday, September 21, 2006

What a night

Sleeping is not something taken forgranted at our house. Endulge me as I go over the events of last night, which has become the normal around here. At 11:00 pm we settled down to sleep, Angie took an Ambian (she has had trouble sleeping again). at 3:00 am she gets up and moves to the couch where she looks at pictures on the computer and has a snack. at 3:30 something wakes me up I go check on her. She is doing well and not that discouraged. I go back to bed but I can't sleep well. She comes back to bed at 4:00 am, I wake up and can't sleep. I get up at 4:30 (I can't sleep well either anymore) and move to the couch where I think that I can sleep better and not worry about waking Angie. at 5:30 Judah wakes up and I give him a bottle (he has no trouble with sleeping). At 6:00 am I put him in his crib and I go get in bed with Angie and sleep till 6:30. At that time Zeke comes in saying that his diaper is full (meaning overfull). I get up and take him to the bathroom and take his sheets off his bed. He goes and gets in bed with Angie. I see that he is in bed and I go lay on his bed (on a dry blanket) until 7:30 when Zeke comes in saying that he doesn't want to sleep anymore. I get up and give him breakfast and let him watch part of a video while I make coffee. Keep us in your thought about Angie sleeping, her body is getting used to the Ambian so even it doesn't keep her asleep. She is doing well emotionally with it and learning alot about trust in God and not in medicine. She had a lot of broken expectations that the meds would heal everything by now. We will not be having any more children on purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home