Sunday, September 17, 2006



Here is my boy cutting his teeth on a little math. these are his special math glasses.

We had a rough night last night, Angie was up again alot and pretty discouraged. She is going to take a sleeping pill tonight while I get up with Judah. What a good man I am!!! I secretly take out 10$ from the budget and put it in my personal money for the effort. Kind of paying myself.....I'm kidding! And no Gail she Angie doesn't get paid for getting up with him either. Keep us in your prayers about sleep and anxiety.

I went riding with the guys yesterday and it was a lot of fun. I took Smokey (used to play football for OU), he loved it but was pretty tired. I got to see him crash several times. I took the kid seat off of my wife's bike (golden boy) and took it, and I must say that it was a lot better ride. it is smaller and lighter and also the handlebars are chopped so that the trees don't latch on so easily. I think that I might just trade her. The back tire on that bike is not a knobby but more a fat slick with some grooves for tread. I was afraid this would hurt me on the hills but I didn't notice it much and it made it more fun to slide around the curves. Thanks Kim for that bike. Well gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home