Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Just another day at the .... where am I?

Here is a ransom note I got placed on my desk by the young punks. If you will notice the picture of my hat and it has a blindfold....kids these days and they probably did this on a school night too. Hello all, I am still trying to get back into blogging everyday but it is hard. Angie and the boys are in Kansas again resting so I spent a 14 hour day yesterday in the shop. The machine is looking better and better. I have a lot of NC milling to do but no one to show me how to do it.
Angie is feeling better thanks to all who prayed and contacted us.
I sang the Flippo song to the young punks here at the office a couple of weeks ago. I think they liked it cause they sing it alot.. that or they are just making fun of me, I understand about 20% of their language and idioms. I am forming a new practical joke in my head for them which involves smoke. I will let you know how that goes.

"He who thinks he is special should no go by the name ED"

Dan

1 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger  admin said...

i'm sitting on pins and needles wondering how you are dealing with these terrorists and if any cookies were delivered. I envision you shouting "GIVE ME BACK MY HAT",, (mel gibson style).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home