Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Getting more sleep

Sorry again all you who are faithful in reading my web thoughts, it has been a hard time lately around here. Angie has not slept well and neither have I. We are coming out of it though, keep us in your thoughts.
I thought as a new thing that I should keep track of the practical jokes that are being done around  here, some of the old ones I won't be able to remember the date and time but hopefully I will get better at it.
 
about a month ago : I loosened the seat and disengauged the front brake on Punk #1's (Matt Roman's) bicycle.
result: Matt said that he sat on his seat and it fell in several short stops and tried to brake but couldn't, success!
 
about a month ago : I unhooked monitor power and computer connection on Punk#1's computer
ressult: took him awhile to figure it out, success!
 
3 weeks ago: Punk #2 (brandon) unhooked both of my brakes on my bicycle
result: I was speeding down the hall toward the coke machine when I realized what they did, I had to put foot down and stop like fred flintstone. Would have been more successful if I ran into the coke machine, although it did work pretty good
 
3 weeks ago: Punk #1 put grease under my bicycle handlebars
result: greasy hands
 
3 weeks ago: I rearranged Punk #1's computer keys to spell out "DORK" where "QWER" should be.
result: apparently Punk #1 can't type without looking at keys cause he found out immediately, success (he kept his keyboard that way)
 
2 weeks ago: Punk #2 cut a slice in my gallon water jug about an inch long.
result: water all over my desk, and then on my pants when I forgot later that there was a cut in it. I ended up glue guning it back. Success.
 
last week: I double sticky taped punk #2's mouse to his desk and put chap stick on his water bottle top.
result: didn't drink out of it, smelled menthol and saw me smiling. Wasn't there when tried mouse.
 
this week: my cordless mouse had a piece of tape on the battery.
result: couldn't make my computer work for about 5 minutes.
 
last week: was at punk house and put peanut butter on punk #2's new water jug
result: unknown
 
I will keep you up to date on what else happens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home