Friday, September 08, 2006

I don't know what to call this?

Ok so here I am alone, or at least the only one awake. Zeke is sleeping in (it is now 7:40) which is really amazing, Judah is very loud but he sleeps between screams, and Angie is still out with ear plugs walling her off from reality. I have to go to work soon and will have to wake my beloved out of her walled off dreams. Work is going well I am assisting the Dean of Engineering in a class and I must say that I am making quite a hit! This is the only time in my life that the years spent at Cessna have paid off since he is very happy that I have experience, if he only knew what I actually didn't do at Cessna. My other class I am to grade lab reports, these reports have abstracts in them and I find it rather funny that I am grading peoples writing skills when I have none of my own. My hypocrisy knows no bounds, maybe I will learn something from them? Maybe I will just give them all A's. I am trying to read through a techinical writing guide to help me in this area. I really don't know how someone can be taught to write other than practice (hence my blog).
Well better go I have grading to do, I have this really cool new red pen that just bleeds over everyone's papers. I wish that I had a page size "F" stamp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home