Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I am still here

Still here, not much to write though. Zeke is driving us nuts. He is not sleeping well, or at least going to sleep well and then he is so tired that he is a crank all day. When I get home Jude is a crank, just his part of the day to be that way I guess. Angie is doing well and is not a crank. We are still looking for a minivan but are giving up somewhat. We are thinking that when it gets cool we can try Angie's little car while we sell the Jeep and save on gas money that way as well. it gets around 40mpg which is abotu3 times better than the jeep. We will be sardines though. We are going riding Saturday morning, I think Smokey (a friend who used to play for OU) will join us on his new bike he got for his birthday. He told us about a special breed of goats that freeze up when scared, he purchased some the other day and has had a great time scareing them. Now that is redneck.
 
Joke: I set punk #1's homepage on his computer to a bed wetting site.
result: haven't heard anything.
 
Zeke "I like to push buttons"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home