Friday, August 25, 2006

ahhh choooo

8-24-06 11:07 a.m.: I used punk #2's camera to photo my navel, feet, and inner ear.
result: not much reaction
 
This week: Somehow I think the punks hooked a motor to my wheel or did something to my bike odometer cause I have 200 more miles than I did showing.
result: man I have ridden alot!
 
Angie is doing better and better, her mom is still here spoiling us. I really am understanding more and more why the Chinese have their mothers come and take care of their kids!
I found out that I got a 500$ scholarship today! whoo hoooo, not much but I won't have to go to give plasma for a while! (just kidding mother) It encourages me to try for more scholarships.
below are some Zeke quotes that we have been writing down.
 
Zeke "There is a Wal Mart...I love Wal Mart. It's cool....not cool like air just cool like robots"
 
        "Mommy I'm sleeping with my eyes open"
 
        "I need some scissors to cut apart the book shelf"
 
        "Another french fry please (in the car)...Just pass back the whole thing!"
 
        "He gave me really chewy gummy bears....Uncle Jeff said not to tell mommy"
 
I started physically working on the testing bed today, cut some aluminum and drilled some holes. It will take a while I think. Monday I will go and they will show me the CNC machine so that I can start on that. that should be a good time. Remember captain Kangaroo and that cartoon that he had on there named Simon. the theme song went "Hello my name is Simon and the things I draw come true..." well monday it will be "Hello my name is Dan and the things I draw get milled!"
keep it between the ditches
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home