Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Jude day 4

it was a long night last night, Jude is still on womb time which means asleep when mommy is walking around and awake when she lies down. He also wanted to eat alot last night, which is good but hard on Angie. I am at work now, I am spacing my 2 weeks of vacation out so that I can be off when Zeke is here (he is in Kansas right now) and there is noone helping us. Angie is doing remarkably well, no post pardom signs yet. She is enjoying Jude and laying around with him as much as possible. To the left is Zeke watching a video or cruising the net I don't know which. We had to ban him from touching the computer cause we found a key half way off once. So his computer skills will have to wait till he gets his own computer. I am now working on a paper due in August for a conference on a steerable probe that will melt through the moon europa. I am starting to get crude jokes made about my probes....just like junior high around here! We are getting fed by our church class and our neighbors, just want to say thanks.

Zeke "I will color green and red and mix them like uncle Justin mixed gas and oil"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home