Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday Monday


Here is a young Punk (Matt Roman) fitting the solar panel on the rover for a day of desert field testing. I think this was about 10-11 in the morning and it was already sticking hot. In the background is one of the Durangos that we rented. A little note to self, never buy a rented car (we were pretty hard on them).
It is monday and I am at the office ready to get going again on my testing bed, I think my team is still in the desert but I have't heard anything so I don't know. did you know that in one year and a half period in Minnie pearls life she got 25 proposals? That is just crazy. I finished the autobiography of Minnie while I was in the desert. I am not sure what to read now, maybe a shop manual or something. Well time to get to work, school, play, nap
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home