Friday, June 23, 2006

back in the office again

Hello fans
I am back from the desert without a tan or a sunburn. It was a good trip, I learned alot and got to eat some good steaks. The little town where we stayed only had one dine in place and they had good steaks. it was called the "town pump" not sure why. Thanks to all the parents that stayed with Angie and all who prayed for her while I was gone, It was a relaxing and fun week for her. After that last two days off I am back in the office today ready to do whatever it is I do here. I am actually working on a testing bed for rovers, have been for a while getting ready to finish up the design part and send it off to Doc to get it approved. I also bought an MP3 player, it is from Hong Kong and kind of cheap. Chalk it up to bad purchase choice. I hope to use while I work at the church on Sundays, we will see if it stays together. Well I best be at it.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home