Wednesday, July 05, 2006

happy 4th

We had some people over last night for hot dogs and then to watch the fireworks at the park we live next to. Turns out that we live in the happening part of town. The 4th party at the park and also the medievil festival (wacko) is there along with a lot of other things that I can't remember. Zeke loved the fireworks, he added commentary on every barrage. There is an art to hosting parties, to make sure that everyone is drawn into the conversation and comfortable. We had three couples over last night and none of them knew anyone other than us. So there was a lot of work relationally. We are all exhausted, Zeke didn't get to bed till late and then got up early so he is really crabby. Angie is PREGNANT so she is tired all the time. I am at work trying to figure out what to write on my blog.
I am adding remote lock doors to our Jeep. I bought a kit and soldered it together, now I just have to figure out how to wire it to the Jeep. One of those things to help out mommy with 2 kids.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home