Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Lamaze

We went to our refresher course in Lamaze class last night. We are only going to a few to hit the highlights, I was hoping to miss some of the videos that go along with birth education but they showed one. These videos show a live birth without modesty. What would make a person think that it is ok to have their birth videoed and then have it shown to people all across the country. Maybe they want to help people? maybe they are getting paid huge amounts of free diapers? I odn't know I don't understand. We also did relaxation exercises  which where very relaxing, I almost fell asleep several times.
Right now I am working on a testing bed for rover wheels, this is part of my research so I am actually working toward a degree which helps. I took the morning off to spend with Zeke and Angie, Zeke and I built another stunning example of lego bridge engineering. It didn't last long, Zeke likes to run a wrecking ball into any structure we build. He just wants to learn how strong it really is.
Well better go.
Dan

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger  admin said...

hey dan does angie have blog? just wondering.

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Flippo said...

Angie has no blog, she would probably just make fun of me anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home