Monday, June 05, 2006


Here is Zeker putting the final touches on our biggest bridge thus far. Aunt Silvi gave us a whole bunch of duplos and we make big things on a regular basis. Notice the girder design, homeschool has started already! These bridges are fun because when they fall they pretty much explode in many pieces.
Well we took Zeke to his first Movie last Friday, our airconditioner was being changed so we had to be gone all day. We saw "over the hedge" I would recomend it, the only scary part was the bear but Zeke said he wasn't that scared of him. Our favorite character was the squirel. We have all been walking around saying "I'm a crazy rabid squirel". We had wondered if Zeke would pay attention the whole time but he was enthralled the entire time. Angie and him went home to take a nap and I went back to work. That night we showed Monsters inc outside with the projector for all the neighborhood kids, that was a good time and we got to know some of our neighbors better. Our new neighbors just to the north had a beer party at the same time. They are two girls that just moved in. That party really bothered me, I guess we have been spoiled with great neighbors so far. it is hard to put up with stupid college kids drinking and making out where my kid could see them. I don't know if it was righ or not but we were kind of loud the next morning when we got up early! I even played guitar!
Well better get to work.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home