Tuesday, May 23, 2006

back from Kansas

We are back from a great weekend in Kansas, we left our little guy there with Grammy and we are trying to figure out how to be kidless for a while (Wednesday). It has been nice but we miss him and always talk about him. I drove around yesterday jumping through all the hoops to become a member of this oky state. We have a license plate from Oklahoma now, she handed that over and it hit me that we are here. I have yet to put it on though. Solar panel is going well, I am waiting for the cells to arrive so that we can start putting them on. My spanish friend Pedro has offered to help me with this, he has been pretty bored since his advisor left for the summer. Going to California is still up in the air, supposedly I will go next week, but no one has told me yet.
Well gotta go, keep your entropy low.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home