Monday, May 29, 2006

tobe shipped tomorrow

Well the solar panel, or what I like to call the Power Cat Panel is mostly done there are a few trimmings that need done and then it is to be shipped tomorrow to California where it will be testing in the desert, that is desert with one s not 2. I don't don't know how it will do in the desert or the dessert for that matter. I have had a hard time chasing down shorts because of my decision to use an aluminum panel under the cells, I did this because we had it and didn't have time to lay up a fiberglass one, although now I think it would have been less headache to do so. I have really struggled with whether or not to inscribe a K State power cat on it or not, I didn't and settled for a drawn one in marker.
Angie is tired of being pregnant but doing well. Zeke is singing more, he sings a song that I taught him about Uncle Jim.
Uncle Jim was a man
He was a farmer man
but he hired uncle Justin
and uncle Justin couldn't
be trusted
with a cow
 
well it was fate
that he didn't lock the gate
and the cow
was spinning on the ground.
 
Flippos won't know what I am talkingabout but the Rocco side will.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home