Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Going to the desert

Well it is official I will be heading to the anzo borrero national park in southern California on the 11th and coming back on the 20th. What I will do there I don't know. Walk around sweating I guess. I worry about my wife, she will still have 4 weeks to go but still worry, I will try to schedule a constant stream of visitors and family to come help her. I am looking forward to eating out a lot, although I think my boss likes Thai food which I have been to Thailand and didn't enjoy the food so I might be going hungry as well. I might be on a blogging hiatus while I am in the desert, darn garnett. you will have to leave me some more comments during this time.

Zeke and I went swimming last night, it is kind of a boring pool for kids. He cannot touch anywhere so all we do is float around and jump off the side. He did flush the urinal in the bathroom until is overflowed, but not to worry there was a drain nearby. Times like those I share my parental wisdom by saying things like "See that is why we don't do that" I think phrases like that would have more meaning to an adolescent if I would have been advising him not to do it in the first place. But you know I can't be expected to foresee the future all of the time.

Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home