Thursday, May 18, 2006

Here is a picture of the solar panel made in Alibre. Notice the Aircraft looking parts. They don't have much in the way of sheet metal tools here in the shop. I have been practicing and my parts are looking a lot better and a lot more similar to each other, but I need more .04 Al sheet. Zeke and I will have to stop by the Yard store this weekend and pick some up for the lab. Turns out they do a lot of business with the Yard store here, they all know Frank the building 24 guy. Today I will cut out a piece of honeycomb panel, I have never done that before so we shall see. We are headed to Kansas tonight for a few days there, I think we are all looking fwd to it.
Well I had better get to work.....Dan

1 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Blogger FLIPPY said...

hey uncle danny!!!!!! its hayley!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home