Monday, March 20, 2006

Coming into manhood

Zeke is showing the signs of knowing which gender he is. That stage where boys want to be with daddy and everything is icky girl. He are some quotes.
 
Daddy "I will be home in a few hours and we will play play play"
Zeke "and mommy will go bye bye bye"
 
Zeke "bye bye mommy go cook me food"
 
We are doing well, we took a quick trip home for Dad's birthday party and then back again late saturday night. I like travelling when the kid is asleep. Both Angie and I are having back pain hers is due to the human she is carrying, I have no good reason for mine other than sitting on my kiester all day. Anyway Angie hogged the back massager the whole trip, but I got to spend an hour in the hotub at mom's and she couldn't so I guess it was even except for her telling me everytime she changed the settings on the massager the whole way home.
We try to remember all the sayings Zeke says but we only get about 60% the others just are forgotten. I know we should write them down but my hands are usually full at the time.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home