Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Pillow Hut

Today Zeker and I built a pillow fort out of most of the pillows and blankets we own, he had fun jumping off the table (coffee) onto it. I think I actually wore him out, usually it is the other way around. By the time Angie got home he was tired and crabby, she didn't even appreciate me wearing him for her! School has been harder lately, got a class that I don't understand much in. Funny how often I blame the teacher for things like that. I have to find a paper that satisfies his parameters and then do a review on it. I am having trouble even finding a paper! He is the guy that when I said "can I ask a stupid question" in class he said "no problem, there may be other stupid people here too". He is from a different country so I will cut him some slack but he still is not that diplomatic.
 
Zeke at the dinner table "I spy with my little eye something breakable."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home