Wednesday, March 01, 2006

one more try

OK so I just signed up again for Google ad sense. I am a reformed man and have learned my lesson....not quite sure what I did but I am repentant. My application has gone off to be appraised by google. I didn't change anything from last time I signed up except for my email, I must admit I feel a little deceptive from this but it is a new email address that I have even thought the old email address is still working. I don't feel like I did anything bad to google to get kicked off, although I should have read in their fine print I admit. So if I do gets to display ads again don't anybody click on them...not one click! Just ignore them even if it's what you have always wanted.
Angie and Zeke are headed to Kansas this weekend to go to Angie's friend's Dad's (a lot of appostrophys) funeral. Sorry Flippo gang she will not have time to stop by. I on the other hand will be staying in Norman working 14 hour days getting as much as I can done while they are gone.
more quotes
 
"My pancreas hurts" Zeke. I must admit he got this from me, my pancreas hurts all the time.
 
Well you stay safe and healthy.
 
Ancient proverb "never pet burning dog"
 
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home