Wednesday, March 08, 2006

And so it goes

A lot to share today, not sure if I can remember it all. Actually I can't remember anything right now....... Oh yes the housing department came and took all our stuff we had outside (toys grill shelves) away. We were warned but they said they wouldn't take toys, so we have some justified righteous anger. We went and tried to get it back but we have to wait until monday to sign up for a friday time slot to get our stuff back. I am thinking that it would have taken a lot of work to get everyones stuff (and there was a lot of people with alot of stuff) and that I didn't have to do it! I will have to get my stuff though so that is some hassle.
 
Zeke "Lets go get our sandbox back!"
 
Well Angie baby donut and Zeke are back from Kansas there is no food left for them so Angie is going shopping today. I am glad to have my family back, it was nice to get more work done but I the 12-14 hour days kind of burnt me out I think. I am not as hard core as I thought.
 
Zeke at the resteraunt talking to people at the next table "Ladies I tooted"
Mommy "Zeke we don't say that to people that we don't know at a restaraunt"
Zeke "Ladies excuse me"
 
Zeke rolling down the car window "I roll down the window to get some beautiful day in my eye"
 
Zeke "daddy where is my pancreas"
 
I have started work at the church on Sundays, yep I know have keys to yet another church. I played their piano, it was nice my fingers are out of shape and they ached. I was there until about 9:30 at night and that was with someone helping me. I might have to get a book on tape or something to entertain me whilest I work in the house of God, maybe I can get him to mop the preschool for me?
I wanted to ackowledge yet another reader, this one is international. Give a big Flippoblog welcome to Aaron and his lovely wife Laurel sp? (actually I don't think she reads this, not sure she even likes me) who are live in the mid-east asia area. Welcome and ni howdy. The Flippo blog is now officially read around the world. My art teacher once told me that I would be misunderstood, now I will be misunderstood around the world.

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger  admin said...

I can relate to this tale, dan. During the Jardine days we had to go retrieve our stuff on a semi-annual basis. It all adds to the nuance of the fabulous times you're livin in now!!! enjoy it

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger  admin said...

and i'm not being sarcastic about the above comment, either. I'm serious! I wouldn't trade those days in Jardine for nothin!! funny zeke quotes, too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home