Tuesday, February 28, 2006

and the boys win!

Well our new human child is a boy, we went to the sonogram today. It amazed me while I was sitting in a comfy chair holding my wifes hand how much I could NOT see in that machine, it looked like channel 8 on my old mans TV before he got cable. "there is the femur" she would say "there is his bladder" is she kidding? I see a dark spot on the screen and I am happy to have something to look at, she can tell it's the left kidney. I know that she is a trained professional but I gotta wonder is she pulling my femur? Maybe it is just me...my wife ooded and ahhed and maybe shed some tears over the gift of life displayed on the screen.. there I was looking over the machine wondering how it worked and how angie was going to get that jelly off of her belly. The professional seamed sure he was a boy, again I will have to take her word for it. I even got a picture if that matters....
"I'm a brave man" Zeke after rolling up his shirtsleeves?.....maybe the professional can explain that one.
Well I had to reformat my laptop, it goes alot faster now without all those Ad programs installed. Actually it was the fastest I have ever done it so I feel pretty good about myself after the sonogram I need some confidence.
take care and beware of the bear.
Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home